Welcome

Saturday, January 2, 2010

About Where is a good place to work in Plano Texas

Where is a good place to work in Plano Texas?
or anywhere near there. if anyone's lived here, know of any places that pay well and are a good environment? if you haven't lived here what's a good place to work at anyway?
Dallas - 4 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
Plano has a lot of people with money, so try waiting tables at a nice place. People are always going out to eat and they have the money to tip in that area too. Good luck!!
Answer 2 :
Do you have a green card?
Answer 3 :
Countrywide Loans. J.C. Penney. EDS. City of Plano. Collin County.
Answer 4 :
I lovedworking for this gym off Midway and Frankford by dallas pkw. its called "the fitness club" The guys there are so nice and even help you if you want to work out! the energy there was great and I miss them all so much! Gyms are always fun I like this one because of the people I think thats what makes or breaks any job! Also I was a personal shopping assistant when I lived ther for best buy. Now you cant go wrong with shopping it was a blast too! good luck