Welcome

Monday, October 3, 2011

About Where is a good disc golf retailer in Plano Texas? Or nearby

Where is a good disc golf retailer in Plano Texas? Or nearby?
I'm here in the Plano Texas area for some contract work and left my discs at home. I want to go play this week and I'm looking for a disc golf shop. I figure locals may know. Thanks
Other - Sports - 2 Answers
People's Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
Answer 1 :
I can't remember the name of the place, but there is a shop at Midway & Trinity Mills in the old Albertson's shopping center.
Answer 2 :
There are 2 different "Play it again sports" one is on Parker near near independence the other is in carrolton a little ways from here at midway and trinity mills on the southwest corner and has the best selection of the 2. Feel free to shoot an email to typo_kid at yahoo for further information
Read more other entries :